Master of Business Administration
Raise the bar for exceptional service to your organization, your customers, employees, and owners with the principled approach to business leadership you’ll experience when you enroll in the Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program through Franciscan University Online.
Solid Foundation for Well-Rounded Leadership
Earn your MBA in 15 to 24 months while you gain a solid foundation in visionary leadership that applies the surest methods for success while maintaining right actions inspired by clear understanding of moral law.
Discover through exposure to theory and practice how successful managers
- practice leadership to build strong teams by collaboration and service
- deploy problem-solving decision models for a host of complex issues facing modern enterprise
- formulate policy and procedure dedicated to sustaining competitive advantage in varied market conditions.
Sharpen your skills to fulfill your calling to business with practical wisdom and
- gain experience writing business and marketing plans that are focused and visionary
- learn financial analysis techniques that fuel firm growth and maintain healthy cash flows
- conduct economic analysis that guides pricing and differentiation positioning decisions
- experience the essence of Catholic leadership in business, acting to form exciting and morally good organizations
- familiarize yourself with information technology and the world of big data sets that underlie 21st-century enterprise
- develop a global perspective that sees your firm in the new world economy.
Learn in the Cloud, Lead in the Cloud
Appreciate the opportunities and challenges of our globally interdependent and socially connected business environment as you learn “in the cloud.” Examine your professional, educational, and personal priorities and expand your capacity to lead both face-to-face and online teams—exactly the mix you’ll encounter in most business situations today and tomorrow.
Wisdom to Manage the Good Company
Pursue wisdom in business as you benefit from Franciscan’s priority for developing your ethical foundation and critical-thinking skills. Your vocation as a business leader is our business. We combine cutting-edge knowledge in management practice and opportunities for you to discover your purpose in serving God as a business leader in today’s dynamic marketplace.
Learn how to balance your life to serve God, establish your business goals, help build your community, and shape your world, so you can model that behavior for your current or future organization. Gain the tools you need to manage, succeed, and remain faithful while achieving a healthy balance between work and life.
Address Vital Business Issues
Join our Spirit-filled community to focus on addressing vital business issues, including:
- How do I lead ethically?
- How do I find my customers and serve them well?
- How do I measure business operations and ensure these measures are honest for my investors and stakeholders?
- How do I respond wisely and prudently to competition and regulation?
- How do I share the wealth I am creating in a manner that is prudent and faithful?
Outstanding 21st-Century Instruction
Collaborate with study partners, multiple class members, and professors — using the Franciscan University Online Blackboard learning management system to create and participate in discussion threads, podcasts, Vodcasts, wikis, virtual classrooms, email, video mail, instant messaging, social media, blogs, and more. Accredited by the North Central Higher Learning Commission and the Ohio Board of Regents, our online courses adhere to the same rigorous academic standards you value in all Franciscan University programs.
Weekly Learning Sessions
Achieve identified learning goals each week as you expand your content knowledge through videos, presentations, and reading and writing assignments. In addition, online assessments allow you to demonstrate your learning after each instructional component. For your final research paper, you’ll choose the topic and discuss a practical issue, usually a business-related subject you want to explore in depth through your original research and supporting library documentation.
Take advantage of the deep knowledge, wisdom, and dedication of the active and committed Franciscan scholars who serve as your professors. Our team-teaching approach allows you to participate in an engaging model that can serve as an example for your own virtual and face-to-face business team interactions.
Study within the faith-focused framework of Franciscan University, an enriching Catholic community that supports your graduate education. In concert with our tradition of imparting moral, spiritual, and intellectual virtues for life, you’ll enjoy a challenging, academically excellent curriculum steeped in love for the truth.
Take the Next Step
1235 University Blvd.
Steubenville, Ohio 43952